Riedell 965 Boot
* denotes required field
The distinct-looking Riedell Model 965 boot features hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers with heat moldable reinforcements on the outside quarter of the right boot. The interior liner, collar and tongue are a foam-backed suede microfiber for supreme comfort. The rolled collar cuts low at the Achilles for maximum mobility but retains support. The laces are protected by a removable overlay and the toe box is reinforced to provide extra protection and durability. The Model 965 is available in two widths; D/B (Gamma) for a medium to wider foot and B/AA (Delta) for a more narrow foot.
The Riedell Model 965 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Beige suede microfiber foam-backed lining
- Padded collar and tongue
- HF-5 heat moldable outside quarter on the right boot
- Removable overlay
- Set back eyelet
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Black with stamped white “Riedell” graphics
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
DOWNLOAD LOW-CUT BOOT