Riedell 195 Boots
* denotes required field
The Riedell Model 195 boot is specialized for speed and jam skating, but it's also a great derby option! The boot features a low-cut cuff and classic speed skate style for maximum performance and agility on the track. The interior lining consists of full-grain Chinook leather that offer a snug yet comfortable fit, and the tongue has a genuine Shearling wool lining to reduce pinching and foot fatigue. The Model 195 also features an open toe box that fits snug on your toes but doesn't lace all the way down—so you can have that full-contour feel with a little more room to flex.
The Riedell Model 195 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Full-grain Chinook leather linings
- Genuine Shearling tongue lining
- Stitched and cemented leather outsoles
- Color: Black with stamped white “Riedell” and “Grand Prix” graphics
- Available sizes: 4–13 Full and Half sizes, Medium (Alpha) Width
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
DOWNLOAD LOW-CUT BOOT