The Riedell Model 126 Boot was created with the mid-level derby skater in mind. If features hand-sorted full-grain leather uppers and HF5 heat moldable reinforcements on the outside right boot. The laces run all the way down to the toe box for custom lacing abilities along with a Velcro cinch strap for enhanced heel lock. The interior liner is Dri-Lex™ moisture-wicking foam near the ankle and lightweight, durable Cambrelle® throughout the front of the boot.
The Riedell Model 126 Boot Features:
- Hand-sorted full-grain leather upper
- Dri-Lex™/Cambrelle® lining
- HF-5 Heat moldable outside quarter right boot
- Velcro cinch strap
- Stitched rubber outsoles
- Color: Only stocked in black
- Available sizes: 3–13 Full and Half sizes; B/AA (Delta) and D/B (Gamma) Widths
Hand Made in the U.S.A. by Riedell!
Need help finding your Riedell skate size? Click below to download our online Sizing Guide.
DOWNLOAD LOW-CUT BOOT